38DD MILF in Sexy Steamy Romps





I just turned 19 and moved in to a new area of town, I was keen to meet my neighbors and explore my surroundings.  I totally loved the new people I got to meet and in particular one damn hot Milf.  She was so fine, so hot and made me horny just thinking about her.  Every time I saw her I noticed how sexy she would dress, strappy tops, high heels, short skirts and the best thing was her 38DD tits that just stuck out begging to be played with.  In fact that’s the first thing you would meet when you met her in the flesh.


I kept bumping into her and trying to be in similar places she would be, always smiling at her and imagining what it would be like to play, suck and fondle those fabulous 38DD tits.


She would always say hello with a smile and I would indulge her and get as close as I could to those fabulous tits.  One morning we were chatting and she asked if I was handy with my hands, my mind raced with all sort sorts of things I could do with my hands on her body.  I said yes fairly handy and she smiled and said I have a job for you, come over later.


I arrived at her house and knocked her door, then she appeared and was just so hot.  Standing in her doorway dressed in shiny black patent high heels, black stockings, a perfectly fitted basque with overflowing cleavage and a see through long jacket of some sort.  All I had eyes for was those perfect tits that now looked like they were about to explode.  At 45 she was one hot piece of stuff and I knew I had to have her.


She ushered me in as she fixed her stockings and asked could I look at her TV.  Something to do with the ariel, but it was not working as it should.  She said she was hot so sat down on the sofa and turned on a fan.  I could smell her immediately the delicate perfume she was wearing and the smell of one very sexy hot Milf.


She sat on the edge of the sofa, removed her long jacket, spread her legs and looked at me, beckoning me to kneel between her legs.  I could not control myself and was soon looking at her pussy all wrapped in lace and begging to be fucked.  She told me her husband was away on business and she had needs, wants and desires that could not wait.


Use your tongue and make me come – she asked as she lay back, thrusting her moist wet pussy towards me.  I did what I was told and soon we were on the rug, rolling around and fucking like I had never fucked before.  She drained every last drop of my cum and squeezed me until I had no more left to give.


She looked at me as I lay on the floor, getting up and with a smile she said, thank you and see you next time real soon.  I left that day feeling exhausted, excited and craving her more and more.  She had left her mark on me, well all over my back as it happens, when she clawed her nails down me as I thrusted into her over and over again.


I soon became her handy man and carried out many odd jobs for her, and every time her husband was away she made sure she fucked my brains out and drained me for all I was worth.  I got to play with those huge tits and enjoyed every moment I touched them and fondled them.  


We would fuck all the time, she loved telling me to go harder, deeper and make her come.  She would ask me to rip her blouse off and just do it, begging me to fuck her pussy.  When we were together she never wore any knickers and would always bend over or flash a little bit of thigh, just to get my erection harder and harder.


One very hot Milf I loved to fuck over and over again!


Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !